A more detailed description of our doctrine and what we believe:
1. We believe in one God, creator of heaven and earth; Spirit, Light, Love, and Truth eternal, almighty, infallible, and unchangeable, infinitely wise, just and holy, and that God eternally exists and manifests Himself to us in three Persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit - Genesis 1:1, Deuteronomy 6:4-9, Psalms 14:1, Matthew 28:19, John 4:21-24, Ephesians 1:3-14, 1 Timothy 1:17.
2. We believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the eternal Word manifested in flesh; that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary, and that He is true God and true man. We believe in His sinless life, His miracles, His baptism by immersion, and in His vicarious, substitutionary, and redeeming death. We believe that Christ received in Himself the penalty of man's sin, we believe in His bodily resurrection, His ascension, and in His personal imminent and premillenial return for His redeemed ones, followed by His coming in glory to judge the rebellious and to establish His millennial reign-Isaiah 9:6, Matthew 1:23-25, John 1:1-18, Romans 3:23-26, Galatians 3:13-14, Philippians 2:6-11, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, Revelations 19:1-20:6.
3. We believe in the Holy Spirit, in His personality, and that He is God. We believe that His work is to convict men of sin, to regenerate, indwell, and set the believer apart to a holy life, as well as to keep and empower the believer day by day. He is the teacher of God's Word and the guide for the Christian's daily life-Acts 5:3-4, Romans 8:9-14, 1 Corinthians 2:9-16; 6:19.
4. We believe that the whole Bible, consisting of the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments, is verbally inspired of God and without error in the original writings, and is the supreme and final authority in faith and life-Psalm 119:105, 2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:20-21.
5. We believe that man, having been created pure and in the image of God, is by his own sin fallen from grace, that all have sinned, are guilty and lost, and absolutely incapable of saving themselves by their own works because all are dead in their trespasses and sins-Genesis 1:26-31, Romans 3:23; 5:12; 6:23, Ephesians 2:1-3.
6. We believe that we are saved solely by grace, through faith in the blood sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus Christ the Son of God-Ephesians 2:8-10, 2 Corinthians 5:18-19.
7. We believe in the eternal life of the saved and in the eternal judgment and punishment of all who reject our Lord Jesus Christ-John 10:27-28, Revelation 20:14-15.
8. We believe that Satan is a person, the author of the fall, and that he will be eternally punished-Isaiah 14, Ezekiel 28, 1 Timothy 3:6, Revelation 20:3-10.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men, the saved to eternal life and the lost to judgment and everlasting punishment-Revelation 20:11-15.
10. We believe that Jesus Christ instituted the Lord's Supper to commemorate His death until He returns. We believe that water baptism by tri-immersion is a symbol of the believer's union with Christ in death, burial, and resurrection-Matthew 28:18-20, 1 Corinthians 11:17-34.
11. We believe that the Church of Jesus Christ is composed solely of those who have been redeemed and washed by the blood of Christ as well as regenerated and sealed by the Holy Spirit. We believe that we are saved to serve; and that it is the responsibility and privilege of all who are saved to seek to win others to Christ. We believe that as Christians, we are to live a holy life that is pleasing to God-Matthew 28:18-20, 1 Corinthians 12:13, Ephesians 1:22-23; 4:11-16.
12. We believe we were purchased through Christ's atoning death and shed blood, and that as a result, our lives are no longer our own--1 Corinthians 6:19-20.
13. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ Jesus-Ephesians 2:13-22; 4:3-6.